A gathering of Language Teachers: innovating, connecting, and mentoring
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Modes of Presentation
1) Paper Presentation (research, theory, concept, and practice-based papers) - 20 minutes
2) Workshop/ Demonstration (interactive sessions) – 40 minutes
3) Poster Session – 1 hour
• Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words. Please clearly summarise important findings of the paper, and include
objectives, methods and major results.
• Submit also a biography of about 150 words. Include full name and affiliation.
• Each participant is allowed to present one (1) paper only.
• All proposals shall undergo double-blind review.
• Authors will be informed by email if their abstracts have been selected for presentation.
• For more information please send an Email to email@example.com
• Online Abstract Submission http://linguistlist.org/easyabs/GENTEFL2018
Deadline for abstract submission: Extended until 28 February 2018
Early bird Registration: 15 December 2017 to 31 January 2018
Late Registration/Onsite Registration: 1 February 2017 – 11 May 2018
Conference Date: 11 -12 May 2018
Excursion Trip: 13 May 2018 (Optional)
Full Paper Submission deadline: 15 June 2018
Date of Publication: December 2018
The 3rd GEN TEFL International Conference calls for papers discussing new research, new forms of contexts for learning, and new types of collaboration among academics and practitioners from wide range of disciplines and educational settings that explore a rich and diverse view on ELT Policies and Practices.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Hayo Reinders
Professor at Unitec, New Zealand
Director of the doctoral programme at Anaheim University, U.S.A.