FOLLOW US ON
“From Face-to-Face to Face-to-Screen Learning: Best Practices during COVID19”
ELT Congress 2020
The English Language Teacher’s Congress (ELT Congress) aims to highlight pragmatic classroom designs and best practices that derive from teacher’s carefully-honed principles of language learning and teaching. This years' theme is “From Face-to-Face to Face-to-Screen Learning: Best Practices during COVID19”.
Teaching Grammar Teaching Listening
Teaching Speaking Teaching Pronunciation
Teaching Vocabulary Teaching Reading
Teaching Writing Tests and Evaluation
Curriculum Development Materials Development
Linguistics English Culture
Online Teaching ESP/EAP
• Your name, affiliation, contact details. Also, add a 50-word bio statement
• Abstract Title (not longer than 15 words)
• An abstract text of no more than 200 words. It should contain Introduction, methods, results, and
• Send your abstract here https://forms.gle/eUDJEuULzdBeyEFt6
• Abstracts will be peer-reviewed.
• Confirmation letter will be sent via email within two to three weeks after submission.
• All presenters will be required to register for the conference and pay associated fees.
• Successful abstracts will be published in print in the Book of Abstracts.
Modes of Presentation
1) Paper Presentation - 20 minutes
2) Workshop/ Demonstration – 30 min
3) Poster Session – 1 hour
4) Virtual Presentation – 20 min
Dates to Remember
Deadline for abstract submission: 30 August 2020
Early Bird Registration: 30 July – 30 Aug. 2020
Regular Registration: 1 Sept. – 17 October 2020
Main Conference Dates: 19 – 20 December 2020
Papers for Conference Proceedings Deadline: 30 Dec. 2020
Click image to learn more about our webinars.
Submit Abstract here