FOLLOW US ON
Keynote Speaker: Erina Hunt, University of Otago, New Zealand
The 5th GEN TEFL International Conference is originally scheduled to be held in 2020 but due to COVID19 we moved it to year 2021. We welcome proposals on all aspects of TEFL with special emphasis on ELT as an Instrument for Cross - Disciplinary Studies. We will not only present a range of studies exploring English language teaching approaches, methodologies, technologies and common practices but work together and develop sustainable professional networks focused on the long term advancement of ELT related research and knowledge.
Modes of Presentation:
1) Paper Presentation (research, theory, concept, and practice based papers) - 20 minutes
2) Workshop/ Demonstration (interactive sessions) – 30 minutes
3) Poster Session – 1 hour
4) Junior Presentations - 20 minutes
5) Virtual Presentation - 20 minutes
• Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words. Please clearly summarise important findings of the paper, and include objectives, methods and major
• Submit also a bio-statement of about 100 words. Include full name and affiliation.
• Each participant is allowed to present one (1) paper only.
• All proposals shall be reviewed. Authors will be informed by email if their abstracts have been selected for
presentation within two to three weeks after submission.
• Submit your abstracts to the link on our website.
• All accepted abstracts will be considered for the GEN TEFL Journal Vol. 6 publication. Submit your full paper by
30 May 2021 for a doubled blind and editorial board review.
Early bird Regular On-site
Full Members (present proof)) 200 USD 250 USD
Affiliate/Associate Members 230 USD 280 USD
Non Members 250 USD 300 USD 350 USD
Vietnam based participants 150 USD 200 USD
Junior Members 100 USD 150 USD
Coaches/Advisors 100 USD 150 USD
Virtual Presenter (Member) 50 USD 100 USD
(non-member) 100 USD 150 USD
*All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Extended Deadline for abstract submission: 30 March 2021
• Early Bird Registration: Now - 28 February 2021
• Regular Registration: 1 - 30 April 2021
• Reception Dinner: 1 May 2021
• Conference Dates: 1 - 2 May 2020
• City Tour: 3 May 2021 (optional)
• Full Paper Submission deadline: 30 June 2021
• Publication Date: December 2021