GEN TEFL Activities
18 -19 May 2019
Photos from the 3rd GEN TEFL International Conference, Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Malaysia, 11-13 May 2018. Photo Credits: ABM-JCI
We would like to thank all the speakers and participants of the 3rd ELT Congress 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand
Photos from the 3rd ELT Congress in Bangkok, Thailand on July 28, 2018. Photo Credits: UMC/KBG
4th GEN TEFL International Conference
A gathering of Language Teachers: innovating, connecting, and mentoring
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Fan (Gabriel) Fang
College of Liberal Arts, Shantou University, China
Centre for Global Englishes, University of Southampton, UK
University of Otago Language Centre & Foundation Year, NZ
Dr. Janet Arcana - University of Southern Philippines Foundation, PH Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jovie Perez - Walailak University Language Institute, TH
We welcome proposals on all aspects of TEFL, with special emphasis on the new technological solution to face TEFL. With your participation in this conference, we will not only present a range of studies exploring English language teaching approaches, methodologies, technologies and common practices but work together and develop sustainable professional networks focused on the long term advancement of ELT related research and knowledge.
Modes of Presentation:
1) Paper Presentation (research, theory, concept,& practice based papers) - 20 minutes
2) Workshop/ Demonstration (interactive sessions) – 30 minutes
3) Poster Session – 1 hour
4) Virtual Presentation – 20 minutes
• Abstracts should be no longer than 200 words. Please clearly summarise important findings of the paper, and include objectives, methods and major results.
• Submit also a bio-statement of about 100 words. Include full name and affiliation.
• Each participant is allowed to present one (1) paper only.
• All proposals shall undergo double-blind review.
• Authors will be informed by email if their abstracts have been selected for presentation and will be posted on our website.
• All accepted abstracts will be considered for the GEN TEFL Journal Vol. 3 No. 1 publication.
• Submit your abstracts to: email@example.com
Deadline for abstract submission: 30 December 2018
Early bird Registration: until 30 January 2019
Regular Registration: 1 February 2019 – 30 April 2019
Conference Date: 18 May 2019
Excursion Trip: 19 May 2019 (Check Tour Packages)
Full Paper Submission deadline: 15 June 2019
In Partnership with
GLOBAL EDUCATORS NETWORK - TEACHING ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE