A gathering of Language Teachers: innovating, connecting, and mentoring
Methods of Payment:
Bank transfer to Andy Noces Cubalit, Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited- Central Plaza Phitsanulok Branch, Savings Account Number: 470-7-08376-4 (SWIFT CODE: BKK BTHBK)
Western Union: Andy Cubalit, 23/12 Prap Traichak Rd., Muang, Phitsanulok, Thailand 65000
*Pls. send us a copy of your payment slip via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
5th GEN TEFL International Conference
1 - 2 May 2020 - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
English Language Teaching as an Instrument for Cross - Disciplinary Studies
Dr. Kathleen Solon-Villaneza, Director - Center for Alumni and External Relations, University of Southern Philippines Foundation
Dr. Mark Anthony Sy, Executive Assistant to the Undersecretary for Administration, Department of Education Central Office
The 5th GEN TEFL International Conference will be held in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam for the first time. We welcome proposals on all aspects of TEFL with special emphasis on ELT as an Instrument for Cross - Disciplinary Studies. We will not only present a range of studies exploring English language teaching approaches, methodologies, technologies and common practices but work together and develop sustainable professional networks focused on the long term advancement of ELT related research and knowledge.
Modes of Presentation:
1) Paper Presentation (research, theory, concept, and practice based papers) - 20 minutes
2) Workshop/ Demonstration (interactive sessions) – 20 minutes
3) Poster Session – 1 hour
• Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words. Please clearly summarise important findings of the paper, and include
objectives, methods and major results. Please add two to three keywords.
• Submit also a bio-statement of about 100 words. Include full name and affiliation.
• Each participant is allowed to present one (1) paper only.
• All proposals shall be reviewed. Authors will be informed by email if their abstracts have been selected for presentation
within two to three weeks after submission.
• Submit your abstracts to: email@example.com
• All accepted abstracts will be considered for the GEN TEFL Journal Vol. 5 publication. Submit your full paper by 30
May 2020 for a doubled blind review and editorial board review.
• Deadline for abstract submission: 30 January 2020
• Pre Registration: until 30 December 2019
• Early bird Registration: 1 - 28 February 2020
• Regular Registration: 1 March 2020 – 1 May 2020
• Reception Dinner: 1 May 2020
• Conference Date: 2 May 2020
• Full Paper Submission deadline: 15 June 2020
GLOBAL EDUCATORS NETWORK - TEACHING ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
In Partnership with