Photos from the 3rd GEN TEFL International Conference, Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Malaysia, 11-13 May 2018. Photo Credits: ABM-JCI
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
4th English Language Teachers' Congress and
1st International Educators Conference
15 - 18 July 2019
Topland Plaza Hotel, Phitsanulok, Thailand
Theme: "Arming 21st Century Educators for Digital Citizens"
International Education Conference (I-EdCon) is for teachers in various fields to discuss studies exploring approaches, methodologies, technologies and common or innovative practices and develop sustainable professional networks focused on the long term advancement of knowledge in the academe.
Mathematics General Sciences Biology Physics Chemistry
Arts Music ICT Home Economics
Physical Education Health Education Measurements & Evaluation History Languages Religious Studies Psychology/Psychometrics Sociology
Special Education (SPED) Curriculum Development Pre-School Education Alternative Education School Nursing and Practice School Administration Economics Etc.
• Your name, affiliation, contact details. Also add 50-word bio statement
• Mode of Presentation : Oral, Poster, Demonstration, Workshop
• Abstract Title (not longer than 15 words)
• An abstract text of no more than 200 words. Clearly summarise important findings of your paper, include objectives, methods and major results.
• Abstracts shall undergo double blind review, you will receive a letter of acceptance via email within two to three weeks.
• Send your abstract via firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for abstract submission: 20 May 2019 extended till 30 June 2019
Early Bird Registration: 30 January – 30 May 2019
Regular Registration: 1 June – 15 July 2019
Local Schools Visit/City Tour - 15 July 2019
Main Conference Dates: 16 – 17 July 2019
Sukhothai Historical Park/Khao Khor Tour - 18 July 2019
Full Paper Submission deadline: 15 August 2019
Photos from the 3rd ELT Congress in Bangkok, Thailand on July 28, 2018. Photo Credits: UMC/KBG
GLOBAL EDUCATORS NETWORK - TEACHING ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
In Partnership with
A gathering of Language Teachers: innovating, connecting, and mentoring