The Global Educators Network Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (GEN TEFL) is a non-profit organization comprised of native and non-native educators who work in both ELT and multidisciplinary settings.
Vision: We envision GEN-TEFL to be a leading network of transformational educators in Asia, not just in the field of ELT, but also in multidisciplinary education.
Mission: To enrich the lives of educators, administrators, researchers, and students through research, conference, meetings, seminars, webinars, training and workshops.
* Foster a sense of community and encourage innovation, collaboration, and mentoring.
* Hold webinars, seminars, training, and workshops
* Host an international multidisciplinary conference
* Publish high-quality research articles
* Develop and deepen collaborations with other organizations.
* GEN TEFL is a proud associate of the International Association of Teaching English as a Foreign Language(IATEFL) based in the United Kingdom.
* Listed in the Yearbook of International Organisations by the Union of International Associations (UIA) based in Belgium.
* We also have a Memorandum of Understanding with the following organizations:
- Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna, Phitsanulok Campus
- University of Southern Philippines Foundation
- Talisay City College
- The English Language Teacher's Association of India, and
- Junior Chamber International, Bauang Fruit Basket Chapter
Our affiliations and partnerships are still increasing and expanding.