UIA Org ID: M5074
IATEFL Membership No. 28598
What is GEN TEFL?
Global Educators Network Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (GEN TEFL) is a non-profit network of native and non-native educators in the field of language teaching. We envision GEN-TEFL to be a premier network of transformative educators in the field of language teaching in Asia. Our mission is to enrich the lives of educators, administrators, researchers, and students through research, conference meetings, seminars, and workshops.
* Create an atmosphere of camaraderie: to innovate, connect, and mentor.
* Conduct seminars, training, and workshops.
* Organize international conference
* Publish quality research papers.
* Strengthen and expand partnership with other organizations.
GEN TEFL is an associate of IATEFL (International Association of Teaching English as a Foreign Language) based in the United Kingdom.
A member of the Union of International Associations (UIA) based in Belgium.
We are also in partnership through MOU with Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna, Phitsanulok Campus, and University of Southern Philippines Foundation.
We are still growing and expanding our affiliations and partnerships.