CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
4th English Language Teachers' Congress and 1st International Educators Conference
15 - 18 July 2019
Topland Plaza Hotel, Phitsanulok, Thailand
Theme: "Arming 21st Century Educators for Digital Citizens"
International Education Conference (I-EdCon) is for teachers in various fields to discuss studies exploring approaches, methodologies, technologies and common or innovative practices and develop sustainable professional networks focused on the long term advancement of knowledge in the academe.
Maths General Sciences Biology
Physics Chemistry Arts
Music ICT Home Economics Physical Education Health Education Measurements & Evaluation History Languages Religious Studies Psychology/Psychometrics Sociology
Special Education (SPED) Curriculum Development Pre-School Education Alternative Education School Nursing and Practice School Administration Economics Etc.
• Your name, affiliation, contact details. Also add 50-word bio statement
• Mode of Presentation : Oral, Poster, Demonstration, Workshop
• Abstract Title (not longer than 15 words)
• An abstract text of no more than 200 words. Clearly summarise important findings of your paper, include objectives, methods and major results.
• Abstracts shall undergo double blind review, you will receive a letter of acceptance via email within two to three weeks.
• Send your abstract via email@example.com
Deadline for abstract submission: 20 May 2019 extended till 30 June 2019
Early Bird Registration: 30 January – 30 May 2019
Regular Registration: 1 June – 15 July 2019
Local Schools Visit/City Tour - 15 July 2019
Main Conference Dates: 16 – 17 July 2019
Sukhothai Historical Park/Khao Khor Tour - 18 July 2019
Full Paper Submission deadline: 15 August 2019
Methods of Payment:
Bank transfer to Andy Noces Cubalit, Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited- Central Plaza Phitsanulok Branch, Savings Account Number: 470-7-08376-4 (SWIFT CODE: BKK BTHBK)
Western Union: Andy Cubalit, 23/12 Prap Traichak Rd., Muang, Phitsanulok, Thailand 65000
*Pls. send us a copy of your payment slip via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation
In Partnership with