A gathering of Language Teachers: innovating, connecting, and mentoring
GEN TEFL 2019 - Bali, Indonesia
18 -19 May 2019
Call for abstracts
We welcome proposals on all aspects of TEFL, with special emphasis on the new technological solution to face TEFL. With your participation in this conference, we will not only present a range of studies exploring English language teaching approaches, methodologies, technologies and common practices but work together and develop sustainable professional networks focused on the long term advancement of ELT related research and knowledge.
Modes of Presentation:
1) Paper Presentation (research, theory, concept, and practice based papers) - 20 minutes
2) Workshop/ Demonstration (interactive sessions) – 30 minutes
3) Poster Session – 1 hour
4) Virtual Presentation – 20 minutes
• Abstracts should be no longer than 200 words. Please clearly summarise important findings of the paper, and include objectives, methods and major results. Please add two to three keywords.
• Submit also a bio-statement of about 100 words. Include full name and affiliation.
• Each participant is allowed to present one (1) paper only.
• All proposals shall undergo double-blind review by the GEN TEFL Panel of Reviewers.
• Authors will be informed by email if their abstracts have been selected for presentation.
• Submit your abstracts to: email@example.com
• All accepted abstracts will be considered for the GEN TEFL Journal Vol. 3 No. 1publication.
Deadline for abstract submission: 30 December 2018
Early bird Registration: until 15 January 2019
Regular Registration: 1 February 2019 – 30 April 2019
Conference Date: 18 May 2019
Excursion Trip: 19 May 2019 (Check Tour Packages)
Full Paper Submission deadline: 15 June 2019
Early bird Rate (on or before 30 November 2019)
Presenter (GEN TEFL Full Members) - 230 USD
Presenter (Associate/Non Members): - 250 USD
Presenter (Student - BA) - 200 USD
Participant (GEN TEFL Full Member): - 200 USD
Participant (Associate/Non Members): - 230 USD
Participant (Student- BA) - 150 USD
Regular Rate and Late Registration (1 December 2018 - 30 March 2019)
Presenter (GEN TEFL Full Members) - 300 USD
Presenter (Associate/Non Members): - 350 USD
Participant (GEN TEFL Full Member): - 250 USD
Participant (Associate/Non Members): - 300 USD
On site Registration - 400 USD
Registration Fee Includes:
* Printed name card
* Participation in all conference sessions
* Printed/PDF Certificate (Participation/Presentation)
* Printed Handbook (Book of Abstract)
* Morning and Afternoon Break and Lunch
NOTE: All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• For more information visit www.gentefl.org
IATEFL #28598 UIA Org. #M5074
GLOBAL EDUCATORS NETWORK - TEACHING ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
Methods of Payment:
Bank transfer to Andy Noces Cubalit, Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited- Central Plaza Phitsanulok Branch, Savings Account Number: 470-7-08376-4 (SWIFT CODE: BKK BTHBK)
Western Union: Dr. Andy Cubalit, 23/12 Prap Traichak Rd., Muang, Phitsanulok, Thailand 65000
*Pls. send us a copy of your payment slip via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation