Who are we?
The Global Educators Network Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (GEN TEFL) is a non-profit organization comprised of native and non-native educators who work in both ELT and multidisciplinary settings.
We envision GEN-TEFL to be a leading network of transformational educators in Asia, not just in the field of ELT, but also multidisciplinary education.
To enrich the lives of educators, administrators, researchers, and students through research, conference, meetings, seminars, webinars, training and workshops.
* Foster a sense of community and encourage innovation, collaboration, and mentoring.
* Hold webinars, seminars, training, and workshops
* Host an international multidisciplinary conference
* Publish high-quality research articles
* Develop and deepen collaborations with other organizations.
* GEN TEFL is a proud associate of the International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) based in the United Kingdom.
* Listed in the Yearbook of International Organisations by the Union of International Associations (UIA) based in Belgium.
We also have a Memorandum of Understanding with the following organizations:
- Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna, Phitsanulok Campus
- University of Southern Philippines Foundation
- Talisay City College
- The English Language Teacher's Association of India, and
- Junior Chamber International, Bauang Fruit Basket Chapter
Our affiliations and partnerships are still increasing and expanding.