Who are we?
The Global Educators Network Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (GEN TEFL) is a non-profit network of educators in the development and enhancement of teaching and teacher education not only to English Language teaching but from across disciplines.
We envision GEN-TEFL to be a leading network of transformational educators globally.
To enrich the lives of educators, administrators, researchers, students, and interested individuals through professional development, research, conference, meetings, seminars, webinars, training and workshops.
* Foster a sense of community and encourage innovation, collaboration, and mentoring.
* Hold webinars, seminars, training, and workshops
* Host an international multidisciplinary conference
* Publish high-quality research articles
* Develop and offer quality PD courses.
* Develop and deepen collaborations with other organizations.