In Partnership with
Click logo to view the page.
GEN TEFL Events
1. The GEN TEFL International Conference is an annual event which aims to provide an avenue for educators to learn, share and discuss ideas, strategies, techniques, methods used in ELT. This conference assembles wide range of sessions including, researched-based, practice-based presentations, workshops, and demonstrations by our keynote speakers, plenary speakers, and session presenters.
2. The English Language Teacher’s Congress is also an annual gathering which aims to highlight pragmatic classroom designs and best practices that derive from teacher’s carefully-honed principles of language learning and teaching.
3. International Education Conference (I-EdCon) is an annual affair provided for educators in various fields to discuss a range of studies exploring approaches, methodologies, technologies and common or innovative practices and develop sustainable professional networks focused on the long term advancement of knowledge in the academe.
4. Seminar/Workshop Training - created to help with teacher’s professional development. We run workshops, seminars, and training throughout the year (national and international) to equip, encourage, and challenge the teachers of the 21st century.
5. Special Interest Group (SIG) is a community within GEN TEFL with shared interest in advancing our first three SIG’s 1) Materials Development, 2) Train the Trainers, and 3) Research, where members cooperate to affect or to produce solutions within their specific area.
6. Other collaborative activities with partner institutions/organisations