“Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.” – Abigail Adams
Professional development courses are designed to give us the opportunity to learn and use old, new, or forgotten skills and knowledge that will help us improve in our jobs and careers. It's all about sharpening our talents and broadening our knowledge when it comes to professional growth.
Most courses provided by GEN TEFL are non-credit courses. Non-credit courses are offered for personal or professional interest and are not offered as college credits unless prior noted.
Every professional that actively participates in professional development and continuous learning will reap a variety of rewards, but many of these benefits will be dependent on the professional's individual career goals.
1. Professional development broadens your horizons.
2.Professional development increases your self-assurance and trustworthiness.
3. Continuing education improves earning potential and employability.
4. Professional growth can lead to possibilities for networking.
5. Continuing education brings you up to date on current trends, updates or changes.
6. Professional development can pave the way for a brighter future.
If you enjoy learning and wanted to share your real-life teaching experiences, join our courses!