1. Global Educators Network International Conference (GENIC) - is an annual event provided for educators and students in various fields to discuss a range of studies exploring approaches, methodologies, technologies and common or innovative practices and develop sustainable professional networks focused on the long term advancement of knowledge in the academe. This conference assembles wide range of sessions including, research-based, practice-based presentations, workshops, and demonstrations by our keynote speakers, plenary speakers, and session presenters. Merged form of GEN TEFL International Conference and International Education Conference (I-EdCon).
2. ELT Congress - English Language Teacher’s Congress is also an annual gathering which aims to highlight pragmatic classroom designs and best practices that derive from teacher’s carefully-honed principles of language learning and teaching.
3. Seminars/Workshop Training - created to help with teacher’s professional development. We run workshops, seminars, and training throughout the year (national and international) to equip, encourage, and challenge the teachers of the 21st century.
4. Webinars- are online gathering presented by experts and specialists in various fields who freely share their knowledge to equip, empower, and challenge not only the English language teachers but all interested educators of the 21st Century.
5. Partnership Events - other collaborative activities with partner institutions/organisations.